I'm looking

cosmoso4

Reactions
I don't have an ATS-V yet but I'm looking. They seem to go off the market before I can get a look at them. I did test drive a '16 while in CA last week. probably don't want a '16 from what I've read. I looked at a '17 on my way thru Las Vegas last week. It didn't look bad but someone had deleted the muffler. I think I would prefer to start with a totally stock car, then maybe modify. I thought I had found a '19 in NY but it was already sold. That's a long way to go to buy a car. Today I found one in St. Louis, a '19, but it doesn't have Recaro seats. I'm considering going to a local dealer friend and placing an order for one. I'll just give him a list of my demands and wait for him to call. I'm looking for a '17 thru '19 coupe, Recaro seats, automatic, silver, blue or red obsession.

OP
C

cosmoso4

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Well I have finally got my V. I had to go to Michigan for a car but I think it was worth it. I bought a '17 V, white with Recaro seats and it appears to have every option except for carbon fiber stuff. At first I was concerned about gas mileage but I did manage to get 30mpg on the return trip, once. It's scary fast compared to the '08 Mustang Bullitt I had for almost 8 years. I'm a little concerned about the summer only tires that are on it, considering getting a set or Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 put on, I had good luck with those on my Bullitt. I don't anticipate doing any mods to it, I'm okay with the exhaust sound as long as it's set to track mode, I may do an intake for a little more air. I'm also thinking of doing something to it to tone down all the white. maybe some black or blue on the hood and mirrors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N ATS-V Engine Performance 0