Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

ATSFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Welcome to the Cadillac ATS Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Deeannw

Reactions
Hi everyone, I purchased a 2013 ATS Cadillac in the fall of 2015 and I am loving it. When someone asks me how I like my Cadillac, I tell them that it does everything except making popcorn.

Deeannw

The Flash

Reactions
Hello, I moved from a 2002 Deville w/160,000 miles to my 2013 ATS 2.0T a month ago, it is like driving a sports car. I bought my first Cadillac a 1965 in 1968.

SSLIII%

Reactions
Hello, Sean S Lyons here and I have just about a month on my new 2913 ATS 2.0T. I am luvin it more everyday. What a hot rod. I look forward to learning more about my cadillac and special tips from other owners.

OP
A

ATSFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Welcome aboard gents [welcome]

kevinats4

Reactions
Hello All, Just purchased a 2014 ATS4 2.0T last week. Previously had a 2009 CTS. Looking forward to the forum.

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Purchased my first GM product, 2014 ATS4 2.0T about a month ago. Figured it was about time to drive a domestic. So far am really enjoying the vehicle. Looking forward to this forum.

ATSMike

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Purchased my first GM product, 2014 ATS4 2.0T about a month ago. Figured it was about time to drive a domestic. So far am really enjoying the vehicle. Looking forward to this forum.
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Just purchased my first Cadillac last week, a 2015 ATS Coupe, 3.6 Performance. I love this thing! I'm a GM man at heart, and this is my first GM car in decades. My first car was a 1965 Pontiac Tempest, with a MIGHTY (not) 215 straight-six, and all of a two-speed automatic. Then a 1970 Opel GT. Next was a 1971 Pontiac Ventura Sprint, with a 307 and three on the floor. Looking forward to talking with all of you, and learning more about your cars and mine.

Reactions
2017 ATS 2.0T Luxury is a great improvement on the vey nice 2014 model

I leased a 2014 ATS 2.0T Luxury in June 2014. I loved that car. I traded it in for a new 2017 ATS 2.0T Luxury on February 26, 2017. This is a fantastic improvement in every way over the 2014 model so I am in Cadillac heaven now. I love all the new features: heated/ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, wireless phone charging, OnStart 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot, sunroof, two security packages, 8 speed auto transmission, 35 lf-ft of additional torque and on and on and on. Michael Stead Cadillac Walnut Creek, CA paid my last 4 lease payments on the 2014 to get me into this fabulous car early and kept my lease payments very very close to what I was paying for the 2014. I am looking forward to a road trip from Northern CA to Portland, OR this month.

Reactions
2014 and 2017 ATS 2.0T Luxury Obsession Red

My old 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T Luxury and my new 2017 Cadillac ATS 2.0T Luxury. The 2014 was photographed in Pacific Grove CA. The 2017 snapshot was taken at the Pittsburg, CA marina. You may have noticed that I love that Cadillac red.

carguy68

Reactions
Hi my name is Pierre I live in Qu?bec,I am retiered from GM in ST Therese.I drive a ATS4 2.0T coupe automatique.I got the car last june and I love it
last month I instaled a ZZP silicone intake tube with a K&N drop in air filter.
ps...( is the blowby issue realy that bad on youtub it is describe like the worst thing for the engine.....)

OP
A

ATSFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #15
Welcome aboard [MENTION=129]carguy68[/MENTION]

LoveByte

Reactions
Hi all,

New ATS owner here. First Cadillac and I couldn't be happier. I wanted a luxury small commuter for myself, since I drive 70 miles roundtrip everyday.
I looked at Lincoln, since the wife has an MKC, which she loves, but the MKZ didn't ring any bells for my like the ATS did.
Anyway, I found a great deal on a 2014 Premium AWD 3.6 with less than 13k miles on it, CPO and at a great price!

I love everything about this car, from the safety features to the great seats.
I'm in beautiful Michigan just north of the Ohio state line, if there's anyone else out this way, holler!
Looking forward to engaging with this forum.

Frank

OP
A

ATSFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
Welcome aboard [MENTION=135]LoveByte[/MENTION]

CBD2014

Reactions
1st cadillac. 2014 ats standard with 2.5 non-turbo(no frills) but it is a great car. mods:K & N cold air intake- splash guard-tinted windows-removed ats letters off truck.
I also own a 2005 chevy 1/2 ton silverado(daily driver) and I am in the process of building a 1976 c3 corvette with a 454 2-bolt big block(track car) converting to 5-speed manual. I sold a 2006 chevy HHR 2.4 in order to get the cadillac. The cars have a lot of things in common. i like the MAIN fact that the caddy's motor vertical(can change almost all parts with ease) and it is rear wheel drive. The K & N intake is a GREAT IMPROVEMENT and you can hear the little motor really roar.

I look forward to sharing and learning a lot from this board, and I am always willing to help.

CBD2014

Reactions
Hey ..... Super Steve, Do you now have 2 ATS Cadillac's or did you trade in the 2014 for the 2017?

Both cars are nice, does the 2017 have the recaro seats?

OP
A

ATSFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #20
Welcome aboard folks