Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reaver

Reactions
Hello everyone!

I just purchased my first new Cadillac, a 2017 ATS 2.0T RWD Luxury sedan, in December and I'm looking forward to some modifications/customizations and fun this coming season! I am a Detroit, MI resident and native, although I am planning on relocating to the Fort Worth, TX area in a few short years (my fiance is completing the police academy this year and will be able to test into a TX department after working two years as a certified officer). In the mean time, I'm hoping to get into some new aspects of the automotive community. I have been an enthusiast for the better part of 20 years, but only recently started really getting into more niche areas of the culture. With the ATS, I'm looking to compete in autocross and potentially time attack events, and will be focusing the majority of my performance upgrades on handling. I am interested in hearing about vendors, products, events, suggestions, etc so please feel free to message me any helpful information!

In addition to the ATS, I also have a 2000 Chevy S10 getting a big power turbo build with a drag racing oriented focus.

qbquick

Reactions
2014 ATS 2.0T AWD in Black Diamond TRI-Coat

Hey Everyone! I'm new here and to Cadillac in general. Just picked her up on Friday, A 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD. I'm quite impressed by this machine so far and the added value of on star free for 3 months is pretty dope. Future mods I have planned at least aesthetics wise are to add the touring package or try to add ATS-V aesthetics i.e bumper, rockers and rear spoiler, and ATS-V wheels with performance tires. I may also go with the D3 tuning look. Clearly not quite sure yet. With regards to performance i will install a cold air intake, ECU tune and performance wheels and tires.

Reactions
First-time Cadillac owner here... 2017 ATS 2.0T RWD 8-Speed Auto Luxury Sedan in Silver Moonlight Metallic. I've had it for a couple of months now and so far so good. Great driving dynamics, more than adequate power and very good fuel economy. No mods planned, so I'm really just here for information, advice and trouble-shooting tips.

Devilz94

Reactions
Hey everybody, my name is Devin, and about a month ago I bought a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T. I am a 24 year old from northern Illinois. Growing up my dad was very much a Cadillac fan. He currently has a 2000 DTS, a 2005 XLR, a 2007 XLR-V, a 2007 SRX, and a 2010 CTS Wagon. I traded up from my 2003 Acura RSX and I cant even describe the amount of joy this car brings me. It's absolutely amazing, and I look forward to getting to know you guys and your cars as well.

I plan to add corsa exhaust system in the spring, as well as changing out for some black wheels. Any recommendations on your opinions on exhaust systems or wheels please let me know!

Last edited: